21 January 2013

A couple of days after I made my last post I realized that, for that specific purpose, I could have just dynamically created hashtables as the values of each array.  It would look like this pseudo-code: $array = @() $array += @{ DriveLetter = $object.DriveLetter TotalSpace = $object.Size FreeSpace = $object.FreeSpace } Just remember to […]


4 January 2013

I was building a more involved function the past couple of days for gathering data from a PC in the enterprise should troubleshooting be necessary.  The type of company I work for doesn’t always allow us to stay on the PC and troubleshoot an item (unless it’s a total blocker) so being able to gather […]